I started 2016 with a long list of projects. I was not successful with the 12 quilts I wanted to make:
- three were finished
- three are still on the list
- three were taken off the list in favour of other quilts
- two MQG challenges were not completed
- one will be done in the spring using a QAL
I did not make the blazer or Washi dress, but both are still on my list.
I participated faithfully in three of the monthly quilting clubs. The fourth one was not what I had expected, so did not fully participate.
I quilted all nine quilt tops. I also made a lot of other projects throughout the year that were not on my list. So all in all, a successful 2016.
- Watch all my Craftsy classes and try new techniques.
- Organize my sewing room (and keep it organized).
- Make what makes me happy and continue to have fun quilting.