Monday, May 4, 2015

Meet Maritime Modern Blog Hop

Welcome to the Maritime Modern Quilt Guild Blog Hop.



This is your chance to meet some of the members and see what we are working on.  Here's the blog hop schedule.

Monday, May 4 - Introductory post on Maritime Modern Quilt Guild blog 
Tuesday, May 5 - Jenn @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge
Wednesday, May 6 - Adrienne @ Chezzetcook Modern Quilts
Thursday, May 7 - Tracy @ Quilting on the Dark Side
Friday, May 8 - Anja @ Anja Quilts
Saturday, May 9 - Val @ Purple Boots and Pigtails
Sunday, May 10 -  Linda @ Scrapmaster
Monday, May 11 - Jeanette @ Stamp Stitch Create
Tuesday, May 12 - Dominique @ The Running Thimble
Wednesday, May 13 - Aimee @ Candy Coated Quilts

Have fun blog hopping!


Today's blog post is brought to you by the letter K Kona.  These lovely Kona's have been in my stash for some time while I debate what to do with them.  If you have any pattern suggestions, they will be happily accepted.

Meet my friends Lapis, Chartreuse, Grapemist, Lemon, and Bright Pink

Not a lot of sewing this past weekend, as I may have (although I'm not admitting to it...) spent more than my fair share of time at our LQS.  In my own defence, there was a sale.  Sufficed to say, there is absolutely no need whatsoever for me to visit any quilt shop (online or physical) for many months to come.

But I did manage to piece a baby quilt:



If you are not a fellow Kona Nerd Badass, those are Shadow, Deep Blue, and Torch.  An online quote by Grammarly Cards was recently brought to my attention by Jenn over at A Quarter Inch from the Edge:

Nerd?  I prefer the term "intellectual badass."


Happy blog hopping and sewing this week.  I hope you visit again on Friday when it's my turn on the Meet Maritime Modern blog hop.

5 comments:

  1. You are a badass! ha! I love that baby quilt - how big are the squares? I have a couple more baby quilts to make and this might be something I could do fairly easily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee... nerd just had such a negative vibe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody's gonna want to be a Badass. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous quilt top, I love your colour scheme

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.