Friday, February 6, 2015

It's Finished...Friday

My friend Jenn over at A Quarter Inch from the Edge is hosting this week's Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday -- TGIFF.  Hop on over to see what she (and others) have been creating.

I committed myself to the 4 x 7 sewing challenge over at Berry Barn Designs, and so far this week, I have succeeded in sewing each day.  Today's 30 minutes of sewing achieved the binding on this charity quilt that has been hanging around my sewing room far too long.


Shovelling snow was too much work, so break time for some photos.  An hour of shovelling by myself and then another hour with my nephew after the photo break.  Thank goodness he didn't have school today.  It was worth the $10 sacrifice from my fabric budget.  The snow is gone, but there is still almost two inches of ice on the driveway and walkway.  Spring...where are you????

Some sewing on the Kona HST's:



I've decided to join A Lovely Year of Finishes 2015 to keep on track with projects.  My February goal is to finish my Kona HST project.


What have you finished this week?  Be proud and shout it out loud!

5 comments:

  1. That's a lovely finish! Can't imagine what it's like to have so much snow - I just wish we'd get more than a few flurries to make all the freezing cold worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anja, i really like the rich colours. Who is that quilt for? Great finish and great pictures on the snow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish! I'm sure the charity will love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I said last night, that quilt is NOT ugly! :) Thanks for linking up with TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in your quilt. How nice that you are donating it.
    I'm impressed you were able to photograph after all the shoveling...my fingers just get sooo cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.