Saturday, February 14, 2015

I ♥ Kona!!

Jenn over at A Quarter Inch from the Edge threw down the challenge to create a Kona bundle.



Who knew it would be so hard to choose just four.  I was trying to stay away from my favourite orange, but I couldn't resist.  Here are Sunny, Papaya, Orange, and Kumquat.

Sunny - Papaya - Orange - Kumquat

These delicious colours are in my stash.  I have used Papaya and Orange previously, but these four are part of the wonderful 24 Kona colours in my Night Sky quilt by Jaybird Quilts.  Stay tuned...I'm still in the process of cutting pieces.

I also have Lemon, Bright Pink, and Lapis.  I bought these because they intrigued me, but have no idea what to make yet.  Any suggestions for a fourth colour?

Lemon -Bright Pink - Lapis

What are you favourite Kona colours?

Linking up with Do you Heart Kona?

♥ Orange.


7 comments:

  1. Somehow I just knew there would be some oranges in there! For the second collection, how about a neutral. Silver, anyone? Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice on the sunset colors. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your oranges are stunning. I agree with a neutral gray to add to your second grouping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anja, your oranges drew me right in from Jenn's linky! I love Orange! There probably isn't a Kona color that I don't like when it is combined right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, ya! I love the papaya and kumquat. They were two of my first Kona colours and I used them to make my Kona Fox Kits quilt. And the sunny and orange fit right in! Love that pile of happy orange goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm an orange fan as well :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.