Friday, October 31, 2014

Finish Friday: Another Baby Quilt

Riding on the high of the baby quilt productivity, I made another one last night.  This one is a little bigger, as it's for a toddler.  Completing small projects is so motivating.  More baby quilts are definitely on the horizon.  I haven't made any quilts for our local children's hospital lately, so I think I will be digging through my stash this weekend.


And it was still light out when I got home from work today, so was able to get a few photos.



Linking up with TGIFF being hosted by Aylin and with Can I get a Whoop Whoop hosted by Sarah @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

http://tgiffriday.blogspot.ca/
 
http://www.confessionsofafabricaddict.blogspot.ca/
 

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous finish! Baby quilts are the best! Love the quilting on the diagonal and the blue dotty binding. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.