Sunday, May 25, 2014

Quilty Fun at MMQG Sew In

Oh what fun we had at the MMQG Sew In yesterday.  There were new members to meet and fabulous projects to look at.  It was a productive day of sewing and fun fellowship.  Hop on over to Maritime Modern Quilt Guild for more information about the guild.

I finished all the blocks for one of my Library Projects (hop over to Chezzetcook Modern Quilts to read more about The Library Project QAL).  It's time to break into the mini bolt of Kona Snow.  It's been so great saying I own a bolt of fabric (granted it's only 2.5 yards), but the time has come for Snow to fulfill its purpose as sashing between these blocks.




This is based on a project by Elizabeth Hartman over at Oh Fransson.  I'll have to start thinking about how to quilt this project.

It's been a great quilting weekend.  I hope to fit in more sewing this week...or perhaps a visit to my LQS..........




2 comments:

  1. Ohhh... what a time we had at the... oh, wait... that's a different event! But you're right it was a great day. The postage stamp is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know about you, but I get all giddy when I recognize fabric I won in other people's projects! Those red round flowers? Got them, and so does Linda. Love your mix of colours on the postage stamp blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.