Wednesday, May 28, 2014

One of These Things is Not Like the Others...

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?


I can laugh about it today, but last night was a different matter.  I was working on another The Library Project (hosted by Chezzetcook Modern Quilts) and realized I made a grave error.  There are five groups of five fat quarters.  Here are the first three groups:


 
 

 
Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this [the middle] one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!
 
Each group of five fat quarters is to be cut into five sections.  You can read about the Refracted TNT here.  Somehow, I got cut happy and cut the middle group into six sections.  Oh well...nothing to do but sew up the pieces.
 
I used two fat quarter collections with a few other fabrics mixed in.  I decided to mix up the colours, but am now thinking that I should have grouped all the like colours together.  Lesson learned for next time.
 
I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.



1 comment:

  1. I can't quite see it, Anja, but I trust you! I'll have to check out the Refracted TNT to fully understand! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.