Monday, May 25, 2015

Gravity Quilt Along - Horizon

It's an amazing feeling to get caught up in a quilt along.  I backtracked and completed Block 1 - Horizon in the Gravity Quilt Along hosted by Busy Hands Quilts.

Block 1 - Horizon

These were fun blocks to make -- easy to piece.

Kona:  Bluegrass, Ultra Marine, Glacier, Jade Green, Kale, and Cypress

I love being able to check off so many Kona colours!  My goal is to use all 303 colours.

Kona:  Nectarine, Flame, Coral, Watermelon, Creamsicle, and Peach

Here are links to the previous two blocks:

Block 2 - Constellation
Block 3 - Orbit

I'm feeling a bit excited and nervous all at the same time -- I'm hosting TGIFF on Friday.


Please stop by on Friday to see what everyone has been working on this week.  It's so motivating and inspiring to see all the fabulous completed projects.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Catching up is a great feeling! Glad to have you quilting along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun goal Anja - to use all 303 colors! The first time I ever saw a color card I wanted to put them all in one quilt. I searched everywhere, hoping there were charm packs that had a the color ranges.
    Your Gravity quilt is coming along so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your sherbert colors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.