Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday Stash - Quilt Labels

My quilt labels arrived!!!

Not quite orange enough for me, but I love them anyway.

Thanks to a tip from Jenn over at A Quarter Inch from the Edge, these were ordered from Mommie Made It.

Not much sewing this weekend but managed to cut fabric for the Mini Lotus from Jaybird Quilts.  I won the pattern and Mini Hex N More ruler from an online contest.



Hoping that I'll be able to get some sewing done this week.

Linking up with:

http://www.mollisparkles.com/2015/01/sunday-stash-108-take-it-back.html

3 comments:

  1. Very cute labels! I absolutely love the fabrics you picked out for your Mini-Lotus quilt! So beautiful! I can't want to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your labels! And that mini quilt is going to be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute labels.. I really have to get on that bandwagon... Love your blue and orange fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments -- advice and support is always appreciated. If you are a no-reply blogger, please include an e-mail in your comment so I can reply. If you do not hear back from me, you should check to see if you are a no-reply blogger.